Monday, August 13, 2012

Three Personality Traits
 
I am proud of my whole self so picking my top three is a little hard. (;
 
 I would say my first one would have to be that whether i come off as a ***** I'm really not I  have a big heart and want to help anyone I can as long as they are willing to help themselves. I'm not the type of person that likes to be used or taken for grand it or advantage of.  


Number two would probably be my courisosity, inquisitiveness, and just my wanting to learn as much as I can. Some people say its annoying because I ask SOO many questions, but I would rather know and look dumb for asking then feel dumb for not asking and still wondering. I have no problem asking anyone any question. 
 
 
Last but definitely not least would be  I have a big kid at heart but can be serious when I need to be. I love having fun and I am always up to try ALMOST anything once.  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment