Thursday, August 9, 2012

20 Super Amazing Facts


    1. A yr ago Mini Grand Prix
    2. I am probably one of the coolest people you will ever meet
    3. I look/judge  at everyone's teeth ..... everyone
    4. I killed a person to get into the gang I am in < CRAAK>
    5. I am very particular about how I eat things 
    6. I am the first one from my family to graduate high school and also college
    7. I have a ginormous  extended family
    8. I was in JROTC and LOVED it (:
    9. I am totally in love with country music which i NEVER though would happen
    10. My brother and my dad are practically my boy twins 
    11. I am supper amazingly tall 
    12. I have no musical talent....what so ever  
    13.  I have one of those best friend relationships w/my buddy  that ppl are jealous of
    14. I love baths
    15.  I would like to retire to another country 
    16.  I don't like mushrooms, pickles, carrots, or celery
    17. I am part Sue Indian 
    18. I like to roller blade -_-
    19. Number 3 may not be quite so true
    20. I have an awesome memory 
    21. PART of my hippo collection
    22.  Hippos are my fav !        
     

No comments:

Post a Comment