Friday, August 10, 2012

If I has a business ....



   So I have been thinking about this one since I started this whole bloggin business and I think that i would have to say my business would probably be something like homemade chapsticks,soaps, and lotions stuff like that. The other half of the store would sell like cookies and fudge and like homeade candy kind of stuff. I love making and baking and being all creative and one with nature (; I think I would call it Harmony is  Blossoming. It might also have insents and candles  oh and smell real good like that store that used to be in Meadows Mall .. umm ... Jungle Zone ? Yeah that one. Yep, if I had a business that's what it would be.  Any one wanna cover the start up costs ?? Im thinking 50,000$ will suffice.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment