Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Old Photo of Me & Story Behind It


Well this inst just me buts its Megan Zach and I. I was 7 Megan was 4 and Zach was 1. My family was going to take family pictures and our roommate was going to get pictures of her daughter taken. My dad got called into work and he couldn't make the pictures but we decided to go anyways and just got this one taken. I was wearing the cutest red dress with a giant heart on it and the roommates daughter was wearing the shirt I am wearing in the picture, for some reason we decided to switch I wore her shirt she wore my dress. My dad got so mad because he paid the pictures and thought I was wearing just the ugliest shirt ever. I'm pretty sure I got in trouble.... sounds like my dad lol. This is us now. 12 years later.




No comments:

Post a Comment